Please ring us on 01452 894204 for more information on our courses, start dates and venues.
Taster Days offer the opportunity to find out more about Recovery College.
Spring term 2018
- Monday 8 January 2018, 1-3.30pm, Stroud College, Stratford Road, Stroud, GL5 4AH
- Monday 15 January 2018, 1-3.30pm, Stroud College, Stratford Road, Stroud, GL5 4AH
We are offering the following courses:
- Next Steps
- Mental Health First Aid
- Summer Recovery Communities
- Autumn Recovery Communities
- Discovery College
- Cheltenham: 30 November, 7 and 14 December, 10.30am-2pm, Reddings & District Community Centre, North Road West, The Reddings, Cheltenham, GL51 6RF
- Cirencester: 11,18 and 25 January 2018, 10.30am-2pm, venue tbc
- Gloucester: 8, 15 and 22 March 2018, 10.30am-2pm, Alexandra Wellbeing House, 29-31 Alexandra Road, Gloucester, GL1 3DR.
Mental Health First Aid Lite
- Cirencester: 8 November, 10am-1pm, 2nd floor meeting room, Bingham House, Cirencester Town Council, 1 Dyer Street
- Newent: 23 January 2018, venue tbc
- Cheltenham: 15 March 2018, venue tbc
Discovery College is being relaunched in January 2018.
Drop-in Taster Session
Tuesday 9 January 2018, 2.30-5.30pm.
Course start date
Tuesday 16 January 2018, and then every Tuesday evening from 7-9pm for eight weeks.
The Warehouse Climbing Centre, Parliament Street, Gloucester, GL1 1HY
8 January 2018, 12.30-2.30pm, for four weeks, St Matthews Church, 44 Clarence Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3PL.
For more information about any courses, please contact us on 01452 894204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org